JOB TITLE: Creche Worker
SALARY/WAGE: £6:45-£8.72 per hour
HOURS OF WORK: 8-14 hours per week including evenings and weekends
LOCATION: UFit - Cardiff
SUMMARY: The creche worker will be responsible for the delivery of the creche facility in Ufit . S/he will be responsible for providing a high level of creche facility with play and educational activities for children from birth to 12 years for 55 minute sessions.
- Ensure the overall safety and well-being of the children.
- Provide a caring, stimulating environment for the children.
- Ensure a high standard of hygiene on the premises.
- Keep parents up to date on their child’s progress.
- Ensure that rooms are prepared and set out in readiness for the session.
- Help provide and take part in all activities.
- Advise the Crèche Facilitator of any matter requiring their attention.
- Keep strictly confidential any personal information regarding the children, their families or others.
- Ensure that all policies are adhered to.
- Undertake relevant training where necessary.
- Any other duties deemed reasonable.
Qualifications and Experience:
Childcare Learning and Development level 3 or equivalent .
Experience of working within a childcare settings.
Current DBS under childcare workforce (can be subsidised if requires renewal)
First aid qualification
Experience working with children 0-12 years.
The post holder must be friendly, caring, helpful and flexible. Must also possess good listening skills, have patience, understanding and a non-judgmental attitude.